How to Apply
Before you apply, please ensure that you have read the Job Description and Person Specification in detail.
To apply please follow the links below:
Your application should include:
- Your Current CV which should include your career history to date together with your contact details including email address and telephone number.
- Your Supporting Statement which addresses the key requirements set out in the person specification and demonstrate why you are the right candidate for Transport for the North.
- Details of two referees (one should ideally be your current employer) - we will only approach referees with your permission and if you are shortlisted.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities monitoring form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please make sure you return your application by the closing date as stated below.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential discussion with a Penna consultant, please call:
- Pete John on 07701 305617 or Pete.John@Penna.com
- Carol Coyle on 0203 849 2619 or Carol.Coyle@Penna.com
- Helen Alwell on 07809 905467 or Helen.Alwell@Penna.com
|Closing Date for Applications||Tuesday 27th August 2019 at 12:00noon|
|Longlist Interviews (Manchester)||Wednesday 11th September 2019|
|Final Interviews (Manchester)||Tuesday 17th September 2019|